Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources

Coronavirus (COVID-19) frequently asked questions

Desert Hot Springs is committed to keeping our quality of life and property values high by providing well-lit streets and business corridors, and keeping neighborhood parks and public spaces clean, all things that make our community a more desirable place to live, do business, and raise a family.

But as the City faces the impacts of takeaways by Sacramento, the local decline in cannabis revenue funds, and the increased costs to maintain basic services, we have some challenging choices to make.

Desert Hot Springs is committed to attracting more local businesses to open  in our city, including retail shopping and restaurants. Desert Hot Springs needs locally controlled funding to help make the City more attractive for such businesses by improving the visual appeal and safety of places where they could open, and to ensure our public spaces are safe.

Close window