Claim for Damages

City Clerk

  • PDF
  • 99 KB


Download the Claim Form and submit it either in person or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office. As with all claims, you should provide any information that you believe will support your claim (i.e., estimates, photographs and diagrams).

The outside adjuster will move quickly to resolve your claim. As soon as the outside adjuster has all the necessary information, you will be advised if your claim is approved or denied.

Close window