To participate as a pop-up vendor, a food vendor, or a food truck at our event, please follow these clear steps:
1) Obtain Your Business License:
- Apply for your business license online:
If you have any questions about obtaining a business license, contact Kat Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (760) 329-6411 Ext. 241
2) Pay the Vendor Fee:
- There is a $50 fee per Friday for pop-up food vendors.
- For licensed food trucks and non-food pop-up vendors, the fee is $25.
- Licensed Riverside County Food Trucks must obtain a City of DHS Food Truck Permit online.
- The fee must be paid on the day of the event before setting up.
3) Complete the Friday Nights On Pierson Application:
- All vendors must fill out this Application Form.
- Once completed, email the form to Erick Becerril at email@example.com.
- Health department form for food vendors: