Can properties located within a Homeowner’s Association apply for a permit?

Yes, if allowed by the Homeowners Association. The property owner or owner’s agent must provide a copy of the CC&R from the HOA board of Directors or Property Management Company accompanied by the “HOA Authorization Form” found on the Vacation rental portal when applying for or renewing a Vacation Rental Permit. If the vacation rental exists within a Homeowners Association that prohibits the same, such vacation rental permit shall be rejected and not issued.

Close window