How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

Riverside County operates a permanent Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) collection facility located at 1100 Vella Road, Palm Springs, CA 92264, that accepts limited quantities of HHW. This is a drive-through facility and the technicians will handle everything for you. Click here for more information about what is accepted, quantity limits, and safe transportation guidelines.

County of Riverside:

  • Household Hazardous Waste (951) 486-3200
  • Department of Environmental Health at (888) 722-4234
Close window