How do I file for a liquor license?

To sell alcoholic beverages, you’ll need a liquor license. California has four types (3 for full liquor and 1 for beer and wine only). You can find information about liquor licenses from the California Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control (ABC).

The nearest local ABC office is located at 34160 Gateway Drive, Su 120, Palm Desert, CA 92211 or and you can contact them at (760) 324-2027.

Close window