How do I report a barking dog?

If you need to report an animal nuisance, please contact Animal Care & Control at (760) 329-6411 Ext. 450 or 451 or via email at

To report an animal nuisance outside of operating hours (Monday – Sunday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm), please contact police dispatch: (760) 329-2904 Ext. 2.

If an animal is threatening your safety at any time, call 911.

Close window