What do I do if I am homeless and need help?

If you need immediate assistance, please dial 2-1-1 for information on resources and services near you.

2-1-1 is a toll-free, 24-hour, 7 days a week, confidential service providing Riverside County residents access and referrals to community, health, food, and shelter information

Riverside County Continuum of Care
(800) 498-8847

CV Housing First
(442) 227-5562

Other Resources, Food Banks, and Emergency Housing Providers:

Close window