FAQ Topic: Culture & Recreation

What are the Senior Center hours and location?

The Desert Hot Springs Senior Center is located at 11777 West Drive. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (closed Saturdays and Sundays). Phone: (760) 329-0222 Email: franciscoc@mizell.org

How do I rent the John H. Furbee Aquatic Center?

You can rent the John H. Furbee Aquatic Center for your next party (June through August only) Apply online. For assistance, please contact Lynne Paul, Management Analyst, at (760) 329-6411 Ext. 219 or via email at lpaul@cityofdhs.org.

How do I obtain a Special Event Permit?

You can apply for a special event permit online. For assistance, please contact Melissa Purcell, Administrative Assistant II, at mpurcell@cityofdhs.org or at (760) 329-6411 Ext. 263

City Parks

Click here for information on all of our park facilities, locations, and amenities.

Cabot’s Pueblo Museum

For more than 100 years, visitors have been drawn to the beauty and natural power of Desert Hot Springs. Step back into time at Cabot’s Pueblo Museum. Learn more.

Where can I find information about the Library?

The Desert Hot Springs Public Library, located at 14380 Palm Drive, is part of the Riverside County Library System. They can be reached at (760) 329-5926. Click here for more information.

Close window