FAQ Topic: Health

Where can I find local healthcare services?

All Star Physical Therapy Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine DAP Health Desert Hot Springs Community Health Center – URGENT CARE DHS Dental DHS Primary Care Clinic Family Dentistry – Dr. Baek & Associates Riverside County Behavioral Health Shodhan Dentistry

How do I find a hospital?

The 2 nearest hospitals with emergency rooms are: Desert Regional Medical Center located at 1150 N. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262; and Eisenhower Medical Center located at 39000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

How do I report food safety concerns?

The County of Riverside, Department of Environmental Health, inspects and permits all retail food facilities in Desert Hot Springs. You can search food safety inspection results online. You can report a concern about food safety in a public facility online or by calling (888) 722-4234.

Close window