FAQ Topic: Rentals

How do I apply for affordable housing?

The Housing Authority of Riverside County administers the development, rehabilitation, or financing of affordable housing programs throughout Riverside County. The closest office is located at: Workforce Development Center 44199 Monroe Street, Suite B Indio, CA 92201 (800) 609-5708

What are my tenant rights?

The City doesn’t provide legal advice regarding tenant rights, but check out the Fair Housing Council of Riverside County and Riverside County Legal Aid for resources and assistance.

Close window