FAQ Topic: Cannabis Entertainment Facilities

What type of city permits will I need to operate an Entertainment Facility?

You must first acquire a Conditional Use Permit, which allows the purposed cannabis use (Planning Division) and then obtain a Regulatory Permit, which authorizes the cannabis facility operation (Cannabis Compliance) will be required; procedures for applying for both are located within the Desert Hot Springs City website.

Close window