FAQ Topic: Homelessness

What do I do if I am homeless and need help?

If you need immediate assistance, please dial 2-1-1 for information on resources and services near you. 2-1-1 is a toll-free, 24-hour, 7 days a week, confidential service providing Riverside County residents access and referrals to community, health, food, and shelter information Riverside County Continuum of Care (800) 498-8847 CV Housing First (442) 227-5562 Other Resources, … Continued

Close window