FAQ Topic: Liquor Licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

To sell alcoholic beverages, you’ll need a liquor license. California has four types (3 for full liquor and 1 for beer and wine only). You can find information about liquor licenses from the California Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control (ABC). The nearest local ABC office is located at 34160 Gateway Drive, Suhttp://www.abc.ca.gov/permits/permits.htmlite 120, Palm … Continued

Close window