FAQ Topic: Public Safety

How do I get my pet licensed?

Pet licensing is required by State law and Riverside County; and issued by the Desert Hot Springs Animal Care & Control. You can contact them at (760) 329-6411 Ext. 450 for more information.

What are the city dog ordinances?

The City has adopted Riverside County’s animal control regulations by reference. Please also check the Municipal Code for any animal control regulations specific to the City of Desert Hot Springs. Please contact Animal Care and Control for more information.

Close window