FAQ Topic: Services

Where can I find information about the Library?

The Desert Hot Springs Public Library, located at 14380 Palm Drive, is part of the Riverside County Library System. They can be reached at (760) 329-5926. Click here for more information.

Where do I report for jury duty?

Jury duty is handled through the Riverside County Superior Court. For more information pertaining to jury services, contact the Riverside County Superior Court at (760) 342-6264.

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

Riverside County operates a permanent Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) collection facility located at 1100 Vella Road, Palm Springs, CA 92264, that accepts limited quantities of HHW. This is a drive-through facility and the technicians will handle everything for you. Click here for more information about what is accepted, quantity limits, and safe transportation guidelines. County … Continued

Where do I find election information?

Visit our elections page for information on a Desert Hot Springs Municipal Election. Or you can contact the City Clerk’s office at cityclerk@cityofdhs.org or at (760) 329-6411. For information on elections not pertaining to the City of Desert Hot Springs, you can contact the Riverside County Registrar of Voters at 800-773-VOTE (8683). 

Where do I vote?

You can look up your polling place here. You may also contact the City Clerk’s Office for assistance at (760) 329-6411 or at cityclerk@cityofdhs.org.

How do I register to vote?

You can register to vote online at the California Secretary of State website or submit your voter registration form to the Riverside County Registrar of Voters (ROV) by mail or in person. The ROV’s office is located at 2720 Gateway Drive, Riverside, CA 92507. You may also pick up a voter registration form at any … Continued

Close window