Parade of Lights & Holiday Festival

Saturday, December 11, 2021 - 5:45 P.M.
Code Compliance

Code Compliance


Emily Vera
Code Compliance Administrative Assistant

(760) 329-6411 ext. 269
65950 Pierson Blvd.
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Mon. - Thurs. 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed


Code compliance is the enforcement of all Municipal Codes and Ordinances, various State and local laws, and Health and Safety regulations as they relate to conditions or activity within the City.

Whenever possible, the City of Desert Hot Springs makes every reasonable effort to obtain voluntary compliance. Our officers are trained to be as helpful as possible in helping you to succeed in correcting or complying with the standards set by the community.

You can expect the officers to be professional in their approach to situations and to afford you the necessary time it will take for compliance. As long as you are working toward the goal of compliance, the officer will assist you in every way possible.

Graffiti Hotline

(888) 562-3822



Close window