Archives: Answers

Are you experiencing a dispute with your tenant, landlord, or roommate?

Fair Housing Council of Riverside County, Inc. (FHCRC) offers services to both landlords and tenants in an effort to resolve disputes arising from the individual’s tenancy. FHCRC receives complaints, investigates them, and then attempts to mediate the dispute between the landlord and tenant. FHCRC also hosts educational workshops for both landlords and tenants on their … Continued

What criteria will our Mayor and City Council use when drawing district lines? (¿Que criterios usara el concejo municipal para definir los lfmites de los distritos?)

To the extent practicable, district lines will be adopted using the following criteria: (1) Geographically contiguous districts, (2) The geographic integrity of local neighborhoods or communities shall be respected in a manner that minimizes its division, (3) Geographic integrity of a city shall be respected in a manner that minimizes its division, (4) Easily identifiable … Continued

How will our Mayor and City Council notify the public about the District formation process? (¿De que manera el concejo municipal informara al publico acerca de la reestructuracion de distritos?)

The Mayor and City Council will reach out to local media to publicize the District formation process. Also, we will make a good faith effort to notify community groups of various kinds about the District formation process. Our public input hearings will be provided in applicable languages (e.g., Spanish) if residents submit a request in … Continued

How can I get involved? (Como puedo participar?)

The City will be holding public workshops and hearings to receive public input on where district lines should be drawn. Please see workshop and hearing dates listed on this page. El concejo municipal llevara a cabo juntas y talleres pu blicos para escuchar la opinion de la comunidad acerca de los limites de los distritos.

Who do I contact for fire permits and/or inspections?

Fire Safety Inspections can be requested by emailing AND during business hours. For more information, visit the Riverside County Fire Department website at

Close window